Deon "friggin'" Hill

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Agree Cheese. He will be key against the Noles. We will need him catching the ball as much as running. W/o Smelter we are going to need a number of our guys to step up in the passing game. And Deon can do that in spades.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Played a great game. We needed someone to step up to help with the loss of Smelter, and he filled the void for a bit.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Kudos to Bostic on those first two vines @Longestday just posted. In past seasons I'm not sure he makes those blocks, but as so many others have done on this team this year, he came up big!

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
BJ Bostic making edge blocks. Great block on Mauger? on the first one. Didn't get him on the ground but definitely allowed the 1st to happen. 2nd one, put his man on the turf.

CHE90

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone have the video clip where JT gets hit by 2 dumb dwags right as he releases the pitch? I can't remember what part of the game it was but the play was going to his right. It was a thing of beauty.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
He is also being nominated for the national college football player courage award, which should also get its own thread if it hasn't already (probably has).

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Thanks! That's what I call service! This was my favorite JT play of the game.

Agreed.

On that note, I'm so happy we pulled it out for JT Money. He was so dejected after getting screwed by the refs on that "strip" and the "fumble" aka incomplete pass. Could've been devastating for a young QB. As it is, he's undefeated as a starter vs our rival.

Can't be more proud of that kid.
14dallas.1.190.jpg

I know, Terrell .... that's my quarterback too. :cry: