Dennis Scott - Class of '23

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm thankful we got 3 years out of Dennis Scott (and that I got to see all of them as a kid/teenager with season tickets). And it appears he came back for one more year:

I haven't heard any word from him about it - just the tweet from Kenny - but if it's true, I dig it.

I'm always impressed when players do this (whether at Tech or otherwise), and I've seen a number of former Tech players do it (Jarrett Jack is the most recent one I can remember, but I know there are plenty of others). Would love for this to become a more public "tradition" at Tech - us becoming known for sending players to the pros early, then having them come back and finish up their degrees here.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I'm thankful we got 3 years out of Dennis Scott (and that I got to see all of them as a kid/teenager with season tickets). And it appears he came back for one more year:

I haven't heard any word from him about it - just the tweet from Kenny - but if it's true, I dig it.

I'm always impressed when players do this (whether at Tech or otherwise), and I've seen a number of former Tech players do it (Jarrett Jack is the most recent one I can remember, but I know there are plenty of others). Would love for this to become a more public "tradition" at Tech - us becoming known for sending players to the pros early, then having them come back and finish up their degrees here.

Over and over and over again when random people ask me why in the world I would pull for Tech teams I tell them it’s because players there value education as much as sports. For me, it’s a rebellious, counter-cultural message to a society that is becoming increasingly anti-intellectual and is suspicious of professional expertise, or human growth.