Demarco Cox: "This Is Just The Beginning For Us"

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I admire any team which doesn't give up.

At an alumni network happy hour last night, we talked about the team and how impressive their first ACC win was. We've been close in several games and they didn't give up. Gregory spoke to an alumni group a while back and I hope he can turn things around. To say he's on the hot seat is an understatement.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Have to love the attitude!
Like other GT fans, I want to see us competing for on Championship Sunday during the ACC tourney at least 2 out of every 3 years.
The NCAA Tournament should be our birthright and happen every year. (okay I got a bit spoiled in the 80's during the CBC years...)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well, in Jan, ND beat us twice close, unc, miami, duke, and nc state, losing only to uva.

Being competitive with nd suggests we have the talent to compete. Let's get some Ws

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Say what you want about CBG (and there's a lot to say), but the one thing you can't say about his teams are they give up and they don't play hard. They may not be able to buy a basket on most nights, but they hustle, play defense, and are usually in every game.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
I hope Cox is right. Unfortunately, we are 1-7 in league play right now and still haven't played Louisville, Duke and UNC.

It's hilarious to find UGA in the mix for the tourney. We have been much better than them the last two seasons and they were a bubble team last year and will probably make the tournament this year. Wish we had their schedule.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I hope Cox is right. Unfortunately, we are 1-7 in league play right now and still haven't played Louisville, Duke and UNC.

It's hilarious to find UGA in the mix for the tourney. We have been much better than them the last two seasons and they were a bubble team last year and will probably make the tournament this year. Wish we had their schedule.

If we were in the SEC we would be in the mix as well. IMO

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we were in the SEC we would have the same record because we would find a way to lose the games like we do in the ACC.

RamblinRed