Decommit U

Deleted member 2897

And they lost yet another commit (a 4-star one at that).

Poor Scott Satterfield. I really liked that guy, but you couldn't pay me enough money to enter that cultural armpit.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
And they lost yet another commit (a 4-star one at that).

Poor Scott Satterfield. I really liked that guy, but you couldn't pay me enough money to enter that cultural armpit.

I was surprised at how disrespectful their fans were to their team. It would never occur to me to chant “booty-blasted” if the Jackets were losing badly.

Deleted member 2897

I was surprised at how disrespectful their fans were to their team. It would never occur to me to chant “booty-blasted” if the Jackets were losing badly.

Well I dunno. On TaQuon's birthday, he posted something on his social media accounts. People were replying in that he wasn't a real quarterback and could not play at any division 1 schools in the entire country (and worse). I was very embarrassed about our fans back when we were 1-3. Those folks acting like that should have been banned from participating and enjoying in any of our 6-2 finish. They should just go away. That's not what fans do. Teams don't need fans so much when they're 12-0. When they need them most is when they're 1-3 and many of us failed them.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Well I dunno. On TaQuon's birthday, he posted something on his social media accounts. People were replying in that he wasn't a real quarterback and could not play at any division 1 schools in the entire country (and worse). I was very embarrassed about our fans back when we were 1-3. Those folks acting like that should have been banned from participating and enjoying in any of our 6-2 finish. They should just go away. That's not what fans do. Teams don't need fans so much when they're 12-0. When they need them most is when they're 1-3 and many of us failed them.

Social media is the devil.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Haha, join the club. I was too much for them so they permabann'd me long ago.
I got you beat there. On two separate occasions, I created a visitor account on that site, and had a board member in good standing vouch for me to the site admin, to gain posting privileges. In both cases the admin’s reaction was to delete my visitor account.

How do you get permabanned before you’ve even posted anything? Guess he must still be butthurt about the grade he earned in my class...

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Neither did I. Place is run by a whole a** who's an a** hole.

I think I’ve been posting there seven years and have enjoyed it very much. I’ve made some good friends and acquaintances on StinGTalk. Even corresponded with one dude, kg01, who gave me a nickname. But, like here, it’s their playground, their rules. I’m not going to complain about it.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I think I’ve been posting there seven years and have enjoyed it very much. I’ve made some good friends and acquaintances on StinGTalk. Even corresponded with one dude, kg01, who gave me a nickname. But, like here, it’s their playground, their rules. I’m not going to complain about it.
You got the playground part right. It’s embarassing that a bunch of juveniles associate themselves with GT & post in the public domain for others to see.