Danny Hall question

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Nope, team performance doesn't and hasn't mattered. Hall is a legend and won a bunch of games, why should we want anything else?

We. Suck.

4-8 T6 against Presbyterian. Sure we may come back but we suck to get here to this point.
100% Truth

If the gtaa can't see what everyone in this fan base has seen for over a decade....
Let's get ready for 2025 as that is the YEAR!!!!

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
Sad thing is that tonight was a well attended game....

Can't imagine what attendance will be like in May

Last edited:

Techcaster572

Jolly Good Fellow
What's the excuse tonight

It's baseball
Gotta take em one game at a time
Breaks didn't go our way
It's a game of inches
They just wanted it more

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
I read a great article on SNY today that sums up today's experience for anyone in the public eye. The article was clearly based on MLB players, one player in particular, but you can expand it to any athlete or person in the public eye, i.e. Taylor Swift, etc..,

The vitriol that clueless people spew on others online these days is an abomination. I would ask people that spew this garbage, what contribution are you making to society. My guess, not much...

Quietman6520

Georgia Tech Fan
How many CWS appearances did Morris have at Tech? How many has Hall had? You can be critical of Hall without rewriting history.

Also, my retort remains. He took his own players to multiple CWS well after Morris left. He was more successful than Morris was at Tech. He just fell off a cliff after 2006 and has never recovered.
There were only 48 teams in the field while Morris Coached. Honestly, it's not that hard to make a regional these days. It is harder to understand how we consistently lose every year to teams that have far lower ranked recruiting classes. Time for a change. Look at Clemson with Bakich. Took basically the same players and won ACC championship 1st yr. He changed the culture which is what Tech needs. Guys play at Tech ( in lineup) because they were highly ranked recruits. They haven't earned their playing time it was given. If you want to change the direction you must 1st change the culture/ philosophy. Unfortunately, while I like Ramsey I'm afraid Danny has shown him how to do just enough to get by.

Killerbees

Jolly Good Fellow
Good interview with Burress. He gives high praise for CJR and what seems to be a political answer for CDH referencing his tenure as most others do. Also mentions 2-3 years of college, so next year JUCO route might not be off the table.