CPJ Weekly Press Conference

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
You can watch CPJ's media session here: http://www.ramblinwreck.com/collegesportslive/?media=460157

He gives some great insight around 17 minute mark on how Thomas is progressing in the option game and reading defenses. It is just like Tevin told me after the game about Thomas having great poise and confidence in it and so he is just going to get better and better.

What did you notice in the Presser?

ITJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
He mentions points per possession as being a meaningful stat he looks at. I can't see to find this listed anywhere. Anyone know where to find it?

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I also liked CPJ's praise and evaluation of Laskey and Rodwell. Actually, there is lots of substance in this presser and well worth a watch.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Interesting tidbit about Coach Johnson's confidence in JT and also about JT's confidence in himself:
CPJ said:
The point I was making to him is have confidence in yourself that you're right, that what you're seeing is right. So go on and do it.

I like this quote too although CPJ has been saying it after almost every game:
CPJ said:
The neat thing is that they realize that they can get better. They can watch the tape and see that I can be way better at this or I gotta get better at this or if we just did this a little bit better how much better it would be for the team or individually. When you got guys like that they are fun to coach cause they are fun to help.