CPJ radio show tonight at 7

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Can you imagine the effect on a defense of three quarters of body blows from Laskey, then bring in a fresh back like Custis for a series?

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Why we could have just have easily brought in Snoody. Fact is we are playing the guys we have that give us the best chance to win. Laskey is that guy and Synjyn is a servicable replacement when Laskey needs some rest. You can't miss what you never had.

Go Jackets!

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
with cooler weather you'll see more of Laskey and less of Days at BB. You can run more of your offense with Laskey than with Days. I don't see Days running the BB speed option or any deep pass routes. Remember too that Days had a fumbling problem and maybe coach trusts his starter more. JMO though.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Recap of the CPJ Radio Show

First segment

- Feels pretty good to be 5-0 but now time to move on
- Atmosphere was really good and the fans were into it...especially the students.
- Locker Room after the Miami game was as usual...moved on.
- Jim from Auburn...Question about fake punt....CPJ says Coach Ray saw on the tape vs Miami...always keeps one per game. Didn't want to give Miami the ball with 4 minutes left. Ryan made a great play...disappointed we didnt score on the drive..Miami got the ball 4 times the last three quarters...makes a joke about it looking Gaudin playing flag football out there due to getting body slammed ...Gaudin says have you seen me play flag football to CPJ...CPJ says no but I have never seen you with a date either.
- Troy from Atlanta....Asking about injuries and schedule...Rodwell is fine, nothing wrong...Chamberlain day to day...Duke is Duke. They have a good team well coached. We have done okay against Duke since I have been here.
- Fall Break starts next week
- Gaudin talking about Miami...CPJ says we ran more triple this year than we have all year. They didnt want Justin carrying the ball...giving us the read for Laskey. Ran the clock and shortened the game...Justin did a really good job. Excited about him. Gets better every week
- Mike from Macon..Hey coach you're undefeated I will hang up and listen...Kind of gets a laugh. CPJ says he has learned you're only as good as your last game.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Second segment

- St Island call...Go Jackets...Wants coach to talk about Kyle Travis and CPJ favorite St Simon golf course...CPJ says Travis has a good motor, plays hard...Doesnt have a favorite one, there is a lot of good ones.
- Talks about the 4th and 2 play and riding the mesh out...CPJ says yeah he is getting better at. Coach Cook has done a nice job with him....Mechanics has been good. Not as easy as he makes it look.
- Pete calls about being fan of Zach Laskey and NFL Shot...CPJ says he has no idea. Certainly that is probably one of his dreams. Going to have a degree and if he doesnt get a shot then he has a great degree and will be successful in what he does in life. If he keeps playing well then he will get a shot.
- Talks about speed option with Laskey..says he has been playing well.
- Morgan question...talking about spending time in film room and it paying off and if they will be able to as much this week without bye week...CPJ says they have to find to do it. This is probably the least amount of time the guys have a chance to do that at all the places he has coached..some of the older guys who dont have such a hard class load get in there a little more. The majority dont get in there hardly any.
- Get 20 hours a week to practice we go about 16 and a half...CPJ isnt a fan of practicing on Friday. Gives a position test but no practice on Friday.
- Says he had 6 OL with tutors on Sunday...its a full course load here. Tough academically.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow