CPJ Radio Show 9/29/14

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I still say the main problem was pitch relationship. Was bad pitch too so blame is on both. Coach ain't gonna throw any of his guys under the bus more than necessary. I think he feels enough has been said on the matter.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
When I saw him yelling at poor Broderick on Saturday, I thought he was fussing about the pitch relationship. Then we heard the story about PJ furiously asking who put Snoddy in, and Snoddy telling he did. Then on the radio show he explained that he was mad because Snoddy failed to go in motion as he should have. Which might have led to the poor pitch relationship.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
When I saw him yelling at poor Broderick on Saturday, I thought he was fussing about the pitch relationship. Then we heard the story about PJ furiously asking who put Snoddy in, and Snoddy telling he did. Then on the radio show he explained that he was mad because Snoddy failed to go in motion as he should have. Which might have led to the poor pitch relationship.
These are not mutually exclusive options. CPJ told the story to the Macon TD Club to poke fun at himself and I am sure it is true. He didn't tell the story to explain what was wrong on that play. Clearly he was upset that Snoddy was in because the play was executed poorly and resulted in a fumble of which Snoddy played a part. He chose to tell half of the encounter on the sideline to one audience; the half that poked fun at himself.