CPJ radio interview with @680thefrontrow

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Anyone catch it earlier this morning?

He had a couple of good one-liners including:

At the end of the interview, they were helping us promote the Swarm Six-Pack deal and CPJ goes "who doesn't love a six pack?" :ROFLMAO:

One other thing I remember him mentioning was about the schedule, said we have a tough stretch of opponents who are all division teams including a 5-day rest for VT and the two of our longest road games back to back against Miami and BYU.

On a personal note, I think we're going to demolish BYU this year.

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
I listened to it as well and I think coach is making the changes necessary to appeal to a broader spectrum of people. I even think I heard a laugh or two. Kudos to whomever convinced coach to go on twitter, that act alone seems to have won over many in the media and might have turned the perception of CPJ around. He of course didn't really give any new insight but at least he seemed like a guy you would want to have a beer with.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Very enjoyable interview to listen to. CPJ's detractors who find him humorless really need to listen to him more, I find him refreshing and enjoyable.

He's pretty funny during the weekly radio shows too (just as long as you aren't barking into the phone).