CPJ Press Conference 11/25

GPD

Jolly Good Fellow
Thought Coach handled this very well... he seems so much more relaxed this year... he has allowed his sense of humor
to show through in interviews and the monday pm coaches show.

maybe it's unfair, but the media will treat him more favorably as a result... even though it's the same man as always.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
I don't recall any of the media treating him unfavorably based on his demeanor, personality, or attitude. I can only recall a contingent of fans who treat him poorly based on those impressions. And then maybe sports talk radio people. But they don't count as media to me and are also extremely dumb.

Thanks for the full version Cuse, I definitely prefer the unedited take as it better shows how the press try and set-up a specific line of answer every time they ask a question. Then CPJ invariably shoots their premise down before giving an answer. :)

I think he really hates narratives before a game and then still hates them after . . . unless you ask him for what his narrative would be.

Btw, I really like his distinction between "fans" as "guys who do all the talking" and "fans who come to the games and actually support the team."