CPJ Post Practice

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Taking that hat off and scratching that head during the interview. :cautious: Itchy or itchy?

Then, the poker face. CPJ could take your $$ with that face.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Chris Milton is every bit as physically gifted as DJ White in terms of size, speed, and quickness. In fact, Milton may be faster than DJ. Speed-wise, Milton can hang with a good majority of the WRs out there. Milton's problem (or weakness) has always been discipline peaking in the backfield, keeping his balance while maintaining position, and maintaining proper leverage. He's gotten better with all that this season, but then again, he hasn't had to cover anyone yet with the same quality as he'll see Saturday.

Secondary matchup will be interesting as we may have problems getting pressure with just a 4 man rush...we'll need to bring pressure from other places, and our CBs will be on an island more often than not. Lots of pressure on our CBs this weekend to stay with their guys, while also helping with run support as ND is going to try to run it on us.

As I said in another thread...our offense against their defense is getting all the hype, but our defense against their offense is the real matchup of this game. Our offense is going to score points on ND, now can we stop ND from scoring points on us?

To be determined...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Should be a good game. Never can tell, the wheels can come off for any team on any game day. But I'll be surprised if this game isn't decided in the last 5 minutes of play.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hope it is not like the UGAg game last year. I think I aged 15 years just watching it.

I care about this one far less than the UGAg game last year. I remember laying on the floor for a while after that game; it shortened my life too. This one we will win or lose and then get into ACC play. From a national attention point of view, this one is probably more important, just not to my psyche.