CPJ on XM

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think a spring game with another school would be of great interest to both schools. They could play two 15 minute halves, with each team getting the ball at the start of each half. Could you imagine a spring game with say Auburn. The SEC would never agree, I think Dabo and CPJ should propose the scenario.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I think a spring game with another school would be of great interest to both schools. They could play two 15 minute halves, with each team getting the ball at the start of each half. Could you imagine a spring game with say Auburn. The SEC would never agree, I think Dabo and CPJ should propose the scenario.

Why would the SEC never agree?

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
I think a Spring scrimmage should be with an FCS school. Gets them money and allows Spring to still be about development and evaluation.

Great idea, I like it.
They have been going against each other for weeks.

I don't know if there is a rule against that.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I think a Spring scrimmage should be with an FCS school. Gets them money and allows Spring to still be about development and evaluation.
This is a much better idea than playing them in a regular season game. I get it that it's good for the FCS school as far as $ and bigger state schools helping out lower level programs but the games are nothing but a scrimmage by the second qtr. Play it in the spring. Give the money to the FCS school and even let them practice with the team and coaches for a week.