CPJ on WRs

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Waller, Henry and Smelter will be the three go to guys...I don't think we will see much of Dennis.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Waller, Henry and Smelter will be the three go to guys...I don't think we will see much of Dennis.
Who do you think will be the 4th guy in the rotation (4 seems like the right number)? I assume it would be between Dennis, Summers, Messick, and Jeune.

I'm glad those other 3 guys are creating some separation between them and the rest of the pack. It's significant that Smelter and Henry have surpassed Dennis.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Summers had a good spring. I guess he's been passed up by Smelter and Henry. Not a bad thing if those guys have just stepped up and Summers hasn't regressed.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm still thinking Summers is going to come on based on CPJ's comments from last fall and the scuttlebutt from the Spring.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Who do you think will be the 4th guy in the rotation (4 seems like the right number)? I assume it would be between Dennis, Summers, Messick, and Jeune.

I'm glad those other 3 guys are creating some separation between them and the rest of the pack. It's significant that Smelter and Henry have surpassed Dennis.

That depends on how the rest of camp goes...Jeune has been playing good of late so he could get a shot. If not then I would say Summers and then Dennis.