CPJ Interview on ESPN Radio

Recleb

Georgia Tech Fan
I listen to most of these podcasts. This guy Zubin Mehenti is a big-time ACC football hater. Was a one-note pony last year about undefeated FSU not deserving their ranking due to playing in a "horrible" (literal quote there) football conference. Looking forward to hearing how he bites his tongue (or not) with CPJ.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
Who gives a crap, his(Zubin) job is selling copy.

That said CPJ seems like he called in after a nap. Not very energetic.

Not that it matters, but he's not gonna get a lot interviews when he's that flat. I did like his early signing period idea, but he was just very flat...not like at the Hudson Grill shows.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Seemed like the same old matter of fact CPJ I've always known. He may have laid off on the snarkiness a little compared to midtown grill...but it's a different audience.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Like the commander in police academy at the podium
You would think he would eventually pick up on the game that needs to be played ...Saban and Meyers gave up on changing the world and focuses on getting the five star guys...when your paid almost three million a year I would hope old Paul would get with the program....

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Who gives a crap, his(Zubin) job is selling copy.

That said CPJ seems like he called in after a nap. Not very energetic.

Not that it matters, but he's not gonna get a lot interviews when he's that flat. I did like his early signing period idea, but he was just very flat...not like at the Hudson Grill shows.
This kind of stuff cracks me up.

I listened, too. He sounded relaxed to me. Big difference in "flat" and "relaxed." A relaxed CPJ is good for us all in a lot of ways.

Folks who think that--at 58--CPJ's going to reinvent himself somehow probably need to guess again. He is pretty much what he is. Those 5-stars aren't going over there to play for Nick Saban because of his personality. Nor, for his interviews. Talk about an edgy guy behind a microphone.

Yep. Just what CPJ wants--more interviews. :)

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I wish they'd (anyone) ask him more questions about D.

From our 2013 D, we put the following guys on NFL rosters, of some kind: Barnes, Cummings, Dieke, Sweeting, Woods, and Young.

We were #64 in yards/play D in 2013. We fell off to #111 in 2014.

I wish someone would ask him to discuss what's going on with our D.