Congrats to 3-8 Indiana

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
The UGAg players should be pi$$ed. According to interviews with them, they spent days during their bye weeks preparing for us. They lost BOTH games after bye weeks (USCe and UF). Richt is so worried about keeping his job by impressing the big mutt donors who are obsessed with beating Tech that he threw away a shot at an SEC East title, SEC Championship and National Championship worrying about beating a team he's won 13 of 14 against! :ROFLMAO: Oh, and they get to watch a team they beat 34-0 play for the conference title.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
My mom went to Indiana so I've been following them as my second team for the last two years. The Mizzou game should have been the beginning of a long and fruitful win streak, I have no idea what happened. Tevin Coleman is the real deal, I can only imagine the damage he'd do in our offense. Hope they can become bowl eligible next year, the definitely deserve it. That said, it's pretty hilarious that the SEC East champ got beat by a lower tier Big Ten school. Georgia fans are super salty right now.

eetech

Jolly Good Fellow
That said, it's pretty hilarious that the SEC East champ got beat by a lower tier Big Ten school. Georgia fans are super salty right now.
Lower tier is a bit generous isn't it? Their only wins other than against the SEC East Champ were against Noth Texas and Indiana State. They are 0-7 in the B1G and play Purdue tomorrow to settle who the worst team in the B1G is. IOW, the SEC East Champ lost to either the worst or the 2nd worst team in the B1G.

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
Couldn't win the east, couldn't get a shot at the conference title, couldn't get a shot at the playoffs, couldn't get Gurley the Heisman, couldn't beat terrible Florida and USCe teams, couldn't keep their players out of trouble and tomorrow we will add another "couldn't" that will throw these redneck clowns back down to earth.

YESSSS pour on the hate!!!

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
Indiana beat Mizzou this year, Mizzou is SECEast champ. Via transitive property the Hoosiers are SECEast champs. Makes sense to me.
And if Mizzou whoops up on Bama then Indiana is, therefore, the SEC champ. And since the SEC is the bestest football conference that ever was (ESPN told me so) then, by extension, Indiana is the National Champion and there is no need to play the playoff games.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Lower tier is a bit generous isn't it? Their only wins other than against the SEC East Champ were against Noth Texas and Indiana State. They are 0-7 in the B1G and play Purdue tomorrow to settle who the worst team in the B1G is. IOW, the SEC East Champ lost to either the worst or the 2nd worst team in the B1G.
I think it's safe to call Georgie a lower tier school