Collins and P'nut's Wikipedia Pages

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Now those are funny I don't care who you are.

Among his most notable games, his Georgia Tech led offense scored a whopping zero points against a Temple defense that had just given up 38 points to the great Buffalo Bulls the week prior.

Patenaude is notorious for using a spinner to decide on which play he will run next. Ironically

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I needed a smile. Thanks. I always looked forward to games every year, even when Gailey was coach, but now, I am embarrassed and sad. (yes, their were low points with PJ also, but I always thought the system gave us a chance - now we will have to wait for the future recruiting to be a moderately good team again) I realize the cupboard was bare for running a pass oriented offense, but that is NO excuse to lose to the Citadel, at least not this year, now that they have lost to 3 other teams we should beat with ease. If coaches need "perfect" players for their system, that brings into question their ability to make necessary adjustments.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Which one of us lives in Louisiana?
:D

I know it was intended to be funny, but the optics aren't good.

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
The last 120 minutes of GT football are worse optics.

Well, plus whatever it took for The Citadel to finally curb stomp us.

I get it. Stinking it up on national TV isn't good.

It doesn't help when we pile on. Oh well, maybe it doesn't matter. A Sooner board I'm on got so bad the mods had to institute a 1-strike = 1 month ban, 2-strikes = permaban. I hope we never get there.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I get it. Stinking it up on national TV isn't good.

It doesn't help when we pile on. Oh well, maybe it doesn't matter. A Sooner board I'm on got so bad the mods had to institute a 1-strike = 1 month ban, 2-strikes = permaban. I hope we never get there.

What the hell do Sooners fans have to get so uppity over?

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Whoever did the edits for the Collins entry forgot to mention that Waffle House has politely asked him to consider the fare at Huddle House.