College Football's Top 100 Players This Season

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
So an All American Guard comes in as the tied for 99th best player this past season? Makes about as much sense to me as the pre-season Coastal Division preditions. Perhaps he didn't have enough stars coming out of High School. What a Joke!

I bet every D-Lineman and LB from MSU rated him # 1.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Also let me add that Ed Cunningham who is an ESPN analyst and was an offensive lineman (Center/Guard) for the University of Washington under Don James back in the late 70's was the only person to pick GT to win the Orange Bowl other than Flipper. Don't get me started on Phil Steele who gave MSU his highest LOCK to win in the Bowl Season.

More importantly, Ed told no-nothings like Todd McShay and some other zero on the ESPN Bowl Mania Selection Show predicting the outcome for every Bowl Game that after covering a bunch of teams all season long from the announcer booth and reviewing lots of game film that: Shaq Mason was THE BEST O-LINEMAN he saw all season! No doubt MSU believes that too!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Also let me add that Ed Cunningham who is an ESPN analyst and was an offensive lineman (Center/Guard) for the University of Washington under Don James back in the late 70's was the only person to pick GT to win the Orange Bowl other than Flipper. Don't get me started on Phil Steele who gave MSU his highest LOCK to win in the Bowl Season.

More importantly, Ed told no-nothings like Todd McShay and some other zero on the ESPN Bowl Mania Selection Show predicting the outcome for every Bowl Game that after covering a bunch of teams all season long from the announcer booth and reviewing lots of game film that: Shaq Mason was THE BEST O-LINEMAN he saw all season! No doubt MSU believes that too!
Joey Galloway picked us as well. For some reason, a speedy 5’11 WR loves our offense.