Coach Paul Johnson on NBC Sports Radio

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Surprisingly pleasant. Maybe CPJ is relaxing.

I'd say that is pretty typical of radio interviews. If you want to compare to Atlanta radio interviews, you have to note the absence of the following questions:
  • With the record last year, it's obvious that the ACC has figured out your high school offense. What are you going to do this year?
  • What is it going to take for GT to be able to compete with SEC football programs?
If this interviewer had asked those questions, or if he had interrupted answers constantly, he would have probably gotten the same attitude that the Atlanta radio guys get.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'd say that is pretty typical of radio interviews. If you want to compare to Atlanta radio interviews, you have to note the absence of the following questions:
  • With the record last year, it's obvious that the ACC has figured out your high school offense. What are you going to do this year?
  • What is it going to take for GT to be able to compete with SEC football programs?
If this interviewer had asked those questions, or if he had interrupted answers constantly, he would have probably gotten the same attitude that the Atlanta radio guys get.

Thank you.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I actually enjoyed that interview. And I agree that the radio guys in ATL are jerks compared to this guy.