Clemson is unbeatable boys

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
On any given Saturday unbeatable get beaten. It is a tough road being in their park but you never know what can happen. We need to practice to win and go play to win. It can be done.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
On any given Saturday unbeatable get beaten. It is a tough road being in their park but you never know what can happen. We need to practice to win and go play to win. It can be done.

It's been a long time sine we have won up there. Before Dabo was in charge I think.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TigerNet always has good stuff. Here's some motivation:

GA Tech classic set up for a let down game
Did you see what ND did to them? Their offense is no match for our disciplined, talented defense. Dabo will turn DW loose and we will curb stomp them.

It's now GT week...your prediction?
How has GT imploded, three straight L's? What happened? We needed them as a quality win...oh well...

31-17 Tigers.

Is Kizer the best QB we'll face all year? Great performance
It's possible. I would give more credit to that o-line giving him so much time to look downfield.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Clempsoning.

That is all.
There was a graphic put up during the Clemson game that was up too quick for me to divert my attention from what I was doing but....

In essence it showed that every time Clemson has Clempsoned, the team they lost too ended up finishing the season ranked much higher than their beginning of the season record. The point was that Clemson has a better record against top opponents than any other team in the nation over the last five years. Their "quality losses" really were quality losses because the teams they lost to ended the season by being top ranked teams nationally more times than not, such as FSU, Georgia, Georgia Tech, West Virginia, Auburn.

Whereas their quality wins truly were quality wins over teams with winning seasons at Oklahoma, Georgia, Ohio State, Auburn (twice) Virginia Tech (thrice) LSU, Ga Tech, FSU.

Anyway, the way it was presented (which I may not have accurately recreated here) really put the whole Clemsoning thing in perspective for me. Every good team will lose a game to another good opponent at some point and Clemson is not worse at this than any other good team.

Having said all of that, I hope they Clempson. Big Time. Because it is still a thing.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
Hoping to see this:
after_the_catch1.jpg