Bynum Appearance

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Nice appearance for Will Bynum for the Wizards tonight with Wall out. 10 points in 14 minutes (though also 4 TOs and 3 fouls). Good to see him back in the league and getting paid.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Signed a 2 year $5million+ contract a few years ago with the Pistons. He's had a decent NBA career considering he's only 5'11...but he's always filled the "offense spark off the bench" role. His career has spanned 7 years, the longest stint with the Pistons.

Was driving by Hawks players tonight and putting layups in like it was the Oklahoma State Final Four game all over again.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Was driving by Hawks players tonight and putting layups in like it was the Oklahoma State Final Four game all over again.

Funny that you say that. That is almost verbatim what I told SWMBO last night! Hawks couldn't / wouldn't drive to the hole often enough, but their was Bynum doing it almost at will. (Will?) :)

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Definitely brought back some memories.. He could (and still can) get by anyone off the dribble.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Signed a 2 year $5million+ contract a few years ago with the Pistons. He's had a decent NBA career considering he's only 5'11...but he's always filled the "offense spark off the bench" role. His career has spanned 7 years, the longest stint with the Pistons.

If Will Bynum is 5'11", then I'm 6'4". (psst, CPJ is 2" taller than me).

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Thought this was obligatory (although some of you may want to shield your eyes from the 0:15 mark):

2004-04-03-inside-bynum2.jpg

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Jack was hurting the hawks 1st round and now it is happening again in the 2nd round with Bynum. It will continue in the 3rd round with Shumpert. GT Ballers everywhere!