Bye Week Media

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I don’t know, he wears a T-shirt. Doesn’t he have something more dignified that he could wear? And a hat. Inside. A building.

1696968916165.png

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
North Carolina head coach Mack Brown is familiar with being part of a big upset against Georgia Tech and in the leadup to the game on Saturday, Brown talked about his reaction to the final sequence in Georgia Tech's win over Miami:

“It’s a really interesting question because you’re sitting there saying do I want them to win or lose, what’s best for us?” Brown asked. “And I don’t know, and it really doesn’t matter, because if they won they were going to come play hard and if they lost they were going to come play hard.

“What I thought is Georgia Tech’s pretty good, so that’s something we can use in four weeks. And the other thing, it’s the mind games of sports and life, but you’re sitting there looking at it, nobody thought Georgia Tech could win. About the time you think something can’t happen it does, I thought that was us against Georgia Tech last year.

“So give Brent Key credit, give Georgia Tech credit, quarterback’s better, they’re running the ball good, they got a great young wide receiver. The quarterback made plays to win the game at the end. So that’s what I got out of it, is that we’ve won two of the last 12 in Atlanta and they got a good team."

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I know it may not necessarily mean anything, but it makes me nervous him saying “they’ve got a great young wide receiver (that we’re gonna offer a million dollars to in the offseason).”
Its the name of the game now. But as long as we beat them this year...

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I know it may not necessarily mean anything, but it makes me nervous him saying “they’ve got a great young wide receiver (that we’re gonna offer a million dollars to in the offseason).”

Welcome to the new world. Allegiance is passé when making life changing money is at stake.

Most of us probably became engineers for the $. At least I did to start. So I won't ***** when these guys who can get good NIL go elsewhere. We need to pay to play at higher levels.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I am honestly more concerned with Boston College than I am UNC. We just play really well against UNC and I believe match up with them very well. Boston College just scares me from a line perspective as well as an extremely mobile qb.