Article Buzz is busy... Some Things You Might Not Know

bhoffman123

Georgia Tech Fan
Two things I learned from this article. 1) The are multiple buzzes at any one time. I don't think it was this way when I was on campus. and 2) Buzz is a secret society. You don't talk about being a buzz.

SecretAgentBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Two things I learned from this article. 1) The are multiple buzzes at any one time. I don't think it was this way when I was on campus. and 2) Buzz is a secret society. You don't talk about being a buzz.
Not sure when you were in school, but I was Buzz from 2000-2003, and there were always at least three of us then.
I kinda liked the anonymity of it. I could mess with people I knew and they didn’t know it was me. It felt like a secret identity. Although it was hard to hide that big black bag that I carried around!

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I pay for the paper still, so don't have a problem.

Try the free app... My understanding is that you can then read the article, at least others have been able to do so.
I was using the ajc app to read articles for free but in the past few days the app updated and it is no longer free.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
The first rule of Buzz Club is: you do not talk about Buzz Club. The second rule of Buzz Club is: you DO NOT talk about Buzz Club!