Butker and White break down Kick and Pick

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Boy, those refs really did not want to call that field goal kick good did they? And that one really looked upset about it. I guess he figured he might end up not getting paid for the game by UGA and the SEC.

Also, DJ clearly caught the ball as a clean and completed interception and only began to bobble it as he turned to run to the side. However, I am confident that if he did not in fact re-secure it and take get to the ground cleanly with control of it that the refs would have hosed Tech once again.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Boy, those refs really did not want to call that field goal kick good did they? And that one really looked upset about it. I guess he figured he might end up not getting paid for the game by UGA and the SEC.

Also, DJ clearly caught the ball as a clean and completed interception and only began to bobble it as he turned to run to the side. However, I am confident that if he did not in fact re-secure it and take get to the ground cleanly with control of it that the refs would have hosed Tech once again.
Guaranteed