BS High

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I haven't seen this posted anywhere else but have any of you seen the new Netflix documentary call BS High about this guy that made up a fake high school and recruited a team off the internet and somehow got ESPN to televise a game with them against IMG academy? Most of the kids weren't even high school age. Many had been out of school for years and were clinging to the hopes of going D1 somewhere. I won't spoil the story line too much other than to say this guy must be one of the biggest scumbags on the face of the earth. You have to watch it to understand what I mean.

But the reason I am posting this here is I noticed at the end of the show that one of the kids now plays for Louisville. Not sure how as none of these kids went to school or took any classes, they just played football. I guess if any school would be an academic fit it would be Louisville.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I watched it on Max last night. Dude seems like a real POS. He absolutely tricked and used those kids. You can't really blame them for getting duped.

They were sold a dream and lied to.

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
I watched it on Max last night. Dude seems like a real POS. He absolutely tricked and used those kids. You can't really blame them for getting duped.

They were sold a dream and lied to.
Yeah, something is wrong with that dude. Deeper than than being a POS. You can tell he likes to hear himself talk, the way he smiles, etc. Definitely delusional and has some sort of personality disorder or something. He is the opposite of what I was expecting.