Brent Seither Done For The Year

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Is Boyd projected to start in his stead? I'm not worried about his size, but he didn't play all that much last year. I hope we were deeper at that position.

We are very deep in blocking TE's. Seither and Harpring (Fr) were our faster receiving TEs and Boyd is a quality receiver with size and speed. Boyd has been practicing and playing some TE over the past year +. Perfect fit for our "emergency" needs. That is why our coaches constantly talk about building position flexibility such as OL, DL, safeties and nichols, and players like Shelley and Scott and Leary.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
We are very deep in blocking TE's. Seither and Harpring (Fr) were our faster receiving TEs and Boyd is a quality receiver with size and speed. Boyd has been practicing and playing some TE over the past year +. Perfect fit for our "emergency" needs. That is why our coaches constantly talk about building position flexibility such as OL, DL, safeties and nichols, and players like Shelley and Scott and Leary.
I hear you, and agree with the general coaching philosophy. I'm more trying to gauge how bad this one will hurt.