Bottom 25 (GT #10) 10/1/19

GT_EE78

Banned
Akron fell to mighty UMass to claim #1 in the Bottom 25 on 10/1/19.
Ga Tech fell up a spot to join the bottom 10.
USF has come back home at #19.
Vols and Bruins are back in the club again.
We've even surged past Vandy.
"Only Three Winless. That's it. There are six times as many undefeated teams as there are winless teams right now.You tell me which one is the more difficult accomplishment."
https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...-all-return-to-the-college-football-rankings/

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I enjoy reading this every year, not enjoying seeing us in it, but right now we deserve to be there.
We are currently the highest (lowest?) ranked P5 team with our only win coming against another team in the Bottom 25.

Right now it is hard to see us getting out of this ranking the rest of the season.

GT_EE78

Banned
Wow! I wondered if the Bottom 25 feature was still around. If so, I thought we had a good chance of making it.
You betcha , we may even become considered a fixture this year.
(not a good thing to be here but Vols& Bruins have temporarily jumped out with only one win)
Opened at #22 then 14 and 11 prior to this week's 10. A slow but steady fall so far.

Deleted member 2897

We deserve to be here and we should expect to be here considering the level of rebuild we're undertaking.

It is what it is.

Going from a long run average of 7.5 wins/year to possibly 1 is a rebuild? Well I guess 2020 will be a rebuild year.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Too bad we don’t get a draft pick for being at the bottom of the barrel.

We will probably ease our way out of the bottom just because of our SOS, even if we lose all of our remaining games. Although, losing to the other Tech would be really bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I enjoy reading this every year, not enjoying seeing us in it, but right now we deserve to be there.
We are currently the highest (lowest?) ranked P5 team with our only win coming against another team in the Bottom 25.

Right now it is hard to see us getting out of this ranking the rest of the season.

I wonder if we can end at the top? (Or bottom, as the case may be...)