BC Projected Offense Starters

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
QB: Patrick Towles 6'5" 253lbs 56% Comp 2148 Yrds 9 TDs 14 Ints at Kentucky 2015
RB: Jonathan Hilliman 6' 229lbs 51 carries 198 Yrds 2 TDs, Tyler Rouse 5'8" 198 lbs 101 carries 426 Yrds 7 TDs
WR: Charlie Callahan 6'4" 239 lbs 27 catches 341 Yrds 2 TDs, Thadd Smith 5'9" 181 lbs 17 catches 233 yrds 2 TDs
TE: Tommy Sweeney 6'5" 258lbs 5 catches 68 yrds
OL: Aaron Montiero LT Soph 6'7" 305 Lbs, Jim Cashman LG Sr 6'7" 302 Lbs, Jon Baker C Jr 6'3" 298Lbs, Chris Lindstrom Soph 6'4" 298, Jimmy Lowery RT Sr 6'4" 290 Lbs.

Looking at the notes it is a fairly experienced group at OL, decent size but not huge. Towles was a TO machine at KY so I don't expect him to light it up in the air but his size could be an issue getting him to the ground. Neither running back is a game breaker, pound and pound some more. Callahan and Sweeney are match up problems in the red zone but neither with run by you. Smith's number don't scream at you. All in all not an offensive juggernaut unless they control the clock.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I think you're underestimating Hilliman. He will be the guy to stop. If we can keep him in check we will win, and win pretty handily.

GTsuperfan

Jolly Good Fellow
I think you're underestimating Hilliman. He will be the guy to stop. If we can keep him in check we will win, and win pretty handily.

Hillman will be a 1000 yard rusher this year no doubt. We have to gameplan around him and be strong up the middle...bring an extra guy in the box if we have to

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
The height and length of the left side of the OL means freeman will get eaten up imo. We will have real trouble rushing with the front 4.

Bc likes to be balanced. So need to stop the run first; if that means giving up some pressure packages its probably ok; or run blitz gaps on the way to the qb.....

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The height and length of the left side of the OL means freeman will get eaten up imo. We will have real trouble rushing with the front 4.
But you hope for better, right.... If I'm rushing the passer, I want my guy quicker, faster and more agile than the other guy, especially from the end spot.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer

Bc likes to be balanced. So need to stop the run first; if that means giving up some pressure packages its probably ok; or run blitz gaps on the way to the qb.....
Always look forward to your positivity.