Back in my day...

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Yeah, these kids today should have been there in Snow Jam '82. We had a blast pushing cars up North Avenue, using cardboard boxes to sled the bowl in West Campus...
Those were the best days!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, these kids today should have been there in Snow Jam '82. We had a blast pushing cars up North Avenue, using cardboard boxes to sled the bowl in West Campus...

Nope. Snowpacalypse 93 was the bomb. Was just a heavy rain the night before so me and a buddy drove up to Cartersville to find the snow and boy did we find it.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck

Have to plan around the commuters unfortunately, something that didn’t happen in the Olden days. Had a few of my classmates commute from Athens in the past few years that wouldn’t be able to attend classes with half an inch of snow on the highway or trains being cancelled

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Got to "play" on the highway! Pushed a few cars back onto 75/85 south. Was a mess for sure.