Atlanta Hawks Sign D Howard

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
"After a lengthy afternoon meeting with the Hawks on the first day of NBA free agency, the eight-time All-Star center agreed to a three-year, $70.5 million contract "

Link

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
lol we were gunna have to pay him that much he will get us a double double every night and protect the rim mozgov getting 64 over 4 told us that

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I was hoping to re sign Horford and at least get a meeting with durant, maybe we can still sign Horford and trade millsap for an upgrade at guard. Or atleast go sign an upgrade at guard, if we could do that we should be better than last year imo that's if Howard gets back to the old howard and we get a guard who can create their own shot because we are missing that big time imo.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
If we sign Horford for max, I think we'd have to do a sign and trade with Bazemore to get anything out of his value. I.e. not be left holding an empty bag.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
If we sign Horford for max, I think we'd have to do a sign and trade with Bazemore to get anything out of his value. I.e. not be left holding an empty bag.
They can trade millsap for enough cap space to sign Horford. That would be the smart move imo because Horford would be cheaper to sign this year than millsap would be next year if he ops out of his contract. It would be nice to also trade some other guys like splitter and sefolosia (or how ever they spell it) for a good guard. You would have howard at the 5 Horford the 4 baze at the 3 and Dennis at the 1, I'm just worried about the 2.