Anyone watch wreck talk

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, I saw Wreck Talk and his buddy C- Dog on their Miami Live stream. I also saw C- Dog representing the Jackets well on Coach Coop's (UM ) pregame podcast. Two young Tech alums having a blast watching the Miami game in real time. Definitely worth the look.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
It is fun, they appear so natural, real - seem to use their audience through the comment section and that seems to work well for them.

Randy Carson

Helluva Engineer
Wreck Talk and CDogg are BFF's and do a lot of livestreaming together. The Crowded Booth with Bryce Koon has a a friendly rivalry with them, and Bryce has appeared on Wreck Talk's live stream a time or two.

I recommend subscribing to and supporting all three. You can never have too much Tech analysis and talk.

Last edited:

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I’m developing a theory about / profile of, the typical Tech fan. Long before we become millionaires, we mature at a different rate from other fans and in unusual ways. 😊

But this might deserve its own thread.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
I hadn't seen it before, but watched the BC preview because of this thread. Good content, and I'll make a point of watching more often.