Anyone have the address for replay on CPJ radio show?

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Listening over the last couple of years I keep hoping Andy will learn to banter with CPJ like Brandon did, but it never happens. It's always a little awkward. I appreciate the show and still listen, but I really miss Wes (Nostalgic) and Brandon.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Difference in personality. I don't think Andy is made that way. I miss the fun banter too.
Yeah, that ship has sailed. Brandon was such a good sport about all those quips from Coach—and really, a great guy. He stopped by our table just about every night before the radio show to say hello. We’d often get a little inside scoop about Coach’s mood (particularly in 2015).

Andy is a good guy too, but in an entirely different way. He passes by our tailgate on the way in to the game and usually on the way out, and he’ll often pause to share a word or two. But the Andy-Paul dynamic will never match the Brandon-Paul magic.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Listening over the last couple of years I keep hoping Andy will learn to banter with CPJ like Brandon did, but it never happens. It's always a little awkward. I appreciate the show and still listen, but I really miss Wes (Nostalgic) and Brandon.
I liked both Wes and Brandon. Brandon and coach really had that friendly sparring relationship down pat, f' sho!