Another UGA football player arrested

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Us vs them: we boot a player for (alleged) multiple failed drug tests. Their guy has been arrested twice for possession, yet remains on the team.

Personally, I'm pro legalization, but if you're dumb enough to be caught multiple times, with the laws and rules clearly spelled out while getting free school, books, housing, tutors, a stipend, etc. you deserve to be canned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Us vs them: we boot a player for (alleged) multiple failed drug tests. Their guy has been arrested twice for possession, yet remains on the team.

Personally, I'm pro legalization, but if you're dumb enough to be caught multiple times while getting free school, books, housing, tutors, a stipend, etc. you deserve to be canned.

(y)

Personally, I'm pro legalization, but if you're dumb enough to be caught multiple times, with the laws and rules clearly spelled out while getting free school, books, housing, tutors, a stipend, etc. you deserve to be canned.

We can assume what we want, but nothing was ever released about what his 3 strikes were.

A Love Supreme

Ramblin' Wreck
"UGA’s student-athlete handbook calls for a four-game suspension for football players who incur a second marijuana violation."

Deleted member 2897

Georgia employs a full time employee who makes $90k/year whose sole job is to help manage players through the legal and justice process when they have problems. The fact you'd even have to think about a position like that on your staff is really sad.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
Was Cat in the Hat one of the books Malcolm Mitchell read?

latest

northgajacket

Banned
Georgia employs a full time employee who makes $90k/year whose sole job is to help manage players through the legal and justice process when they have problems. The fact you'd even have to think about a position like that on your staff is really sad.

Glad to hear that taxpayer's money goes towards the salary of a person whose job it is to keep thugs on the street.

Last edited: