Another attempt at a covid thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all mind keeping this one away from politics? K thx.
There is no way on earth not to include politics in any discussion of a matter of national interest. How about just letting us talk about the issues without fear of recrimination? If no one is attacking someone else for their views, then what the hell is the big deal?????

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
With vaccinations in full swing and more & more wholesale reopening, as well as a (too?) hot economy, why are people still discussing it?

I stopped entering the other threads and I probably won't come back to this one, I've just been surprised to see it stay at the top of the thread list.

Deleted member 2897

With vaccinations in full swing and more & more wholesale reopening, as well as a (too?) hot economy, why are people still discussing it?

I stopped entering the other threads and I probably won't come back to this one, I've just been surprised to see it stay at the top of the thread list.

I went back and looked at excess deaths on the CDC site. We’ve been below the expected deaths number for nearly 3 straight months now. Based on that data, not only is there not a pandemic, it’s an anti-pandemic. I say that not to make light of the situation, but more to illustrate how well we’re doing here.

Milwaukee

Banned

It’s probably because the entire thing was absurd from the get go. Ya know, like full tard absurd. I’ve never been more embarrassed to be an American than when I was when wackos closed down our society over something science clearly showed was overkill. It’s still hilarious actually, I love reading about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.