America’s Team: Meet Georgia Tech, the Last, Best Hope to Keep Florida State Out

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
College football fans don’t agree on much, especially where the forthcoming playoff field is concerned, but as the season has unfolded, the nation has unified around one thing and one thing only: the deeply rooted belief that Florida State must be stopped. As defending national champions and winners of 28 straight games over two full calendar years, the Seminoles are natural antagonists, immediately recognizable heels in the same mold as the Patriots or Nick Saban or Anne Hathaway or just about anyone else who happens to parlay talent and resources into wild, protracted success while also exhibiting any perceived trace of a personality flaw.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/georgia-tech-florida-state-acc-championship-game-preview/

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Wonder how many new fans we can pick up if we pull this off? This could be huge in the recruiting game. I'd be willing to bet (if i were a betting man) that this will be the most watched game across the country out of all the 8:00 games.

txsting

Jolly Good Fellow
The press is fantastic. I hope we are able to hit some exciting explosion plays. I think we can change perceptions.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
[Movie Trailer Voice] This year, Georgia Tech is:
logo.jpg