All star games

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
What I've seen so far:
The Medal of Honor players are per a Synjyn tweet two days ago; doesn't look like rosters reflect that yet. No one going to the Senior Bowl on Saturday, Jan 24 as of now.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
What I've seen so far:
The Medal of Honor players are per a Synjyn tweet two days ago; doesn't look like rosters reflect that yet. No one going to the Senior Bowl on Saturday, Jan 24 as of now.
Thanks Cuse. You da man. Any other info that anybody receives, be sure to post it here so we all can know.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
So far in the HS All-Star games, I have not witnessed a GT commit(excepting any games in Ga.). I thought we might have Henderson in the St. Petersburg one?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
So far in the HS All-Star games, I have not witnessed a GT commit(excepting any games in Ga.). I thought we might have Henderson in the St. Petersburg one?

Henderson is already at GT.

We very rarely have commits in the Army or Under Armour game.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Henderson is already at GT.

We very rarely have commits in the Army or Under Armour game.

Thank you, sir. That explains why I did not see him close to home, and forgot he was one of the four EE this week. It is a shame a kid like Gray or Cottrell can't get an invite. Must be an exclusive club, only inclusive to the top 300 nationally. Got me seeing "stars".

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Really surprised Shaq doesn't have an invite for the senior bowl...oh well he will prove everyone wrong again

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
One of my favorite buddy pastimes is watching the Senior Bowl & guessing where each player will land based on the name. Mike Stonecracker? Chicago Bears. Sandy Bleecher? Dolphins. Par-Tay Kinblunt? Seattle Seahawks.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
AJC: Days thrives at Medal of Honor Bowl Workouts

"Days said he had spoken with about 15 NFL scouts who gave him positive feedback and said they were looking forward to see him perform at Tech’s pro day. Days said a New England Patriots scout told him he wanted to run him through a private workout after the pro day."

"Days was to play in the game with Tech teammate Shaquille Mason, but he did not participate. Days said he was not sure why."