AJC

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
I've noticed a few other online news site that are using the same new format although not as badly implemented. I will say the AJC site has improved just a teeny, tiny bit from when they first changed.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I pretty much ignore them now that they have put up the pay wall. All the free articles are basically just teasers for the pay versions, and you still have to put up with ads on the site. If they went to a subscription only method, I might have considered it, but asking us to pay and then still be inundated with ads is just a step too far. Besides, I really don't want to give those *** clowns any of my money.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree that Ken has done a great job. Saw him walk by our tailgate one Saturday so I stopped him and told him so. He was very gracious.

That being said, I have been disappointed with the AJC this week. Two days in a row the dwags' bowl game gets front page coverage and there is not a single Tech article in the whole paper. Pretty sure that the Orange Bowl is a much bigger deal than the Belk Bowl, so I fail to understand why it is getting no attention.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I agree that Ken has done a great job. Saw him walk by our tailgate one Saturday so I stopped him and told him so. He was very gracious.

That being said, I have been disappointed with the AJC this week. Two days in a row the dwags' bowl game gets front page coverage and there is not a single Tech article in the whole paper. Pretty sure that the Orange Bowl is a much bigger deal than the Belk Bowl, so I fail to understand why it is getting no attention.
.....because it's the AJC....

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Gotta disagree here. Belk bowl is huge for the dawgs. Gonna pick up some choice court appearance swag in the bowl package, brah.

(Sorry, I've been on a surfer-dude tip lately.)

decatur jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Neatly pressed Dockers and a reversible belt?

ALL. THE. PLEATS.
k2-_400ead10-483a-4f67-8aa4-f4c7793f8b08.v1.jpg