AJC - Gray Doing Well So Far This Spring

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We lose a ton of experience but have talented backups ready to step in and not miss a beat. Hmmm.... where have I heard that before? That said, I'm psyched about AJ. Let's wait and see what happens.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
AJ is just one of those guys that's going to do well no matter what he does. If CPJ put him at QB (where he was a star in HS), he'd probably be the starter after JeT left. If he put him at WR, AJ would probably be a starter this year.

He's one of the lucky guys that's going to do well with whatever he chooses to do in life.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
AJ is just one of those guys that's going to do well no matter what he does. If CPJ put him at QB (where he was a star in HS), he'd probably be the starter after JeT left. If he put him at WR, AJ would probably be a starter this year.

He's one of the lucky guys that's going to do well with whatever he chooses to do in life.
I recall one of his HS coaches on here saying AJ lined up at WR against 5 star Rashad Roundtree in a passing scrimmage and owned him several times. I believe it was @Jackethawk