AJC article on Smelter

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks. Great to hear he is graduating in December. He is what football should be all about.

I watched him pitch a few times and he has an oak tree of a body. And yes, I love the hits he puts on DBs. Poor guy from Ole Miss will never forget him either.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Is the ajc jus about unreadable for others on an iPad? It just continues to keep trying to load. Maybe it was this new update I did without thinking.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Is the ajc jus about unreadable for others on an iPad? It just continues to keep trying to load. Maybe it was this new update I did without thinking.
Yeah, the page keeps refreshing trying to show you the stupid paywall.

It's just the broken myajc site.

wingsrlevel

Jolly Good Fellow
GT does have some remarkable young men in the program. This is going to be a special year! Keep it going Mr. Smelter!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I hate it when I hear our fans say CPJ lucked in to Smelter like he should get no credit for having him on the team. Those same guys say nothing when we luck out of guys like Denzel McCoy or Travis Custis. They say that's just the breaks of football, or that's why you get 85 guys.....

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Nice article. He really is a physical specimen. I feel blessed to have him on this football team. I hope he earns that degree and pulls a Bey-Bey on the NFL draft. Hes got incredible ball skills and blocking ability. Lacks the top end speed of some WR, But he has a bright future ahead IMO. Heres to Smelter having a special senior season and helping take GT to new heights.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Thanks. Great to hear he is graduating in December. He is what football should be all about.

I watched him pitch a few times and he has an oak tree of a body. And yes, I love the hits he puts on DBs. Poor guy from Ole Miss will never forget him either.

Thanks to Smelter, all that dude probably remembers is waking up in the middle of a field and the trainer asking him if he knows where he is.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Nice article. He really is a physical specimen. I feel blessed to have him on this football team. I hope he earns that degree and pulls a Bey-Bey on the NFL draft. Hes got incredible ball skills and blocking ability. Lacks the top end speed of some WR, But he has a bright future ahead IMO. Heres to Smelter having a special senior season and helping take GT to new heights.
He's well on the way to a great season and it's only gonna get better based on the obvious rapport he has with JT.
And it is Bay Bay, btw (check his tat for proof)

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
He's well on the way to a great season and it's only gonna get better based on the obvious rapport he has with JT.
And it is Bay Bay, btw (check his tat for proof)
Thanks for the correction dude. Ive seen it so many diff. ways I forget which is right and wrong. Demeryius is just too hard to type lol. I call him D.Thomas usually