ACCBaseball TV

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I used to be able to watch ACC baseball games via ESPN3 but now it is asking for a subscription.

So, am I just now catching up to something that happened a while ago? Or am I doing something wrong? I thought watching via the ACC Network was going to be free.....am I an idiot?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I used to be able to watch ACC baseball games via ESPN3 but now it is asking for a subscription.

So, am I just now catching up to something that happened a while ago? Or am I doing something wrong? I thought watching via the ACC Network was going to be free.....am I an idiot?

I watched ACCNetwork today on Sling. Waiting to see what happens in August.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I have watched all season on ACC Extra through my Playstation 4 with no problems. Do you mean a subscription to ESPN? I have always had to have an ESPN subscription through my cable to access the Watchespn app. They do require a subscription for ESPN+ but I have no need for that.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, I’ve been watching GT baseball games on the ACC Network live on my laptop via WatchESPN, with AT&T as my carrier.

The same WatchESPN app also comes through on my iPhone.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I always go to Ramblinwreck.com and page down on the home page to the baseball game of the day and punch Watch Now. That is as simple as it gets. Last year I watched ESPN3.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I always go to Ramblinwreck.com and page down on the home page to the baseball game of the day and punch Watch Now. That is as simple as it gets. Last year I watched ESPN3.
Odd...when I have tried that in the past (not this season) it asked for my password to a paysite. I'll try it again....

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm trying to help... & not insult your intelligence.

This works for me. I am a Fios subscriber with ESPN included in my package.

Using either the WatchESPN app or thru WatchESPN.com ...I have had no problem getting ACCNetwork broadcasts. As recent as yesterday.

Every now & then... I am required to re-enter my Fios credentials to prove I'm an ESPN subscriber.

As for August.. I too wonder what happens then. Will the ACCNetwork be included in my current subscription or will I have to upgrade. My current package does NOT get SECNetwork.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Well, I get the SEC Network in my AT&T Uverse television. I assume the ACC Network will also be available on AT&T Uverse this fall.

However, I have not yet seen nor read about AT&T Uverse signing a contract with the ACC Network to televise games starting this fall. So I guess I’ll just continue to wait and see.