ACC Players of the week

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
And Tyler McCordes may be coming into his own.

i hope you're right. that guy (size wise) is a prototypical linebacker. if he regains form and confidence, that would be huge in our defense. we need outside linebackers that can apply pressure and tackle in space.

bcaff

Jolly Good Fellow
No way you could argue against the guy that got it though.

True, it's hard to argue against 3 picks. I just thought White played the best on our defense on Saturday. Yeah, Quayshawn had the two turnovers, but those were mostly a result of other players making plays and him being in the right place at the right time. He should have also held on to the ball better on that interception.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
True, it's hard to argue against 3 picks. I just thought White played the best on our defense on Saturday. Yeah, Quayshawn had the two turnovers, but those were mostly a result of other players making plays and him being in the right place at the right time. He should have also held on to the ball better on that interception.
Yeah but then our high school offense would have had to come back on the field! Lol

Well, to be fair, the ball WAS stripped from him. But wasn't it Marcordes who kicked the loose ball so that Nealy could grab it in the air anyway?

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not so sure Nealy every lost possession of the ball when the guy stripped him, it looked to me like both player went down with the ball. The NC St play did get a lot of the ball, but did Nealy ever lose possession?

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm not so sure Nealy every lost possession of the ball when the guy stripped him, it looked to me like both player went down with the ball. The NC St play did get a lot of the ball, but did Nealy ever lose possession?
It was a fumble.