A Quick Injury note

prifle2

Jolly Good Fellow
didn't Perkins also say he would be ready for UVA?? I'll believe it when I see him crush a Clemson safety leading snoddy around the corner... But I do want him back..

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
didn't Perkins also say he would be ready for UVA?? I'll believe it when I see him crush a Clemson safety leading snoddy around the corner... But I do want him back..

He said "it will be okay! Nothing serious!"

at first we thought that could be a season ending injury.

I don't there is a better person to get the info from :)

prifle2

Jolly Good Fellow
point well made counselor... I will commence my excitement that now our best and biggest Aback will be back.

Eric, our offense looks so much better with Days at bback pounding away and breaking arm tackles. Does Leggett or MGH have the potential to become 230-235 lb backs?

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
FWIW, I'd say it's about 99% that Laskey will be back as well. I would expect they'll split carries between him & Days; partly because of the success Days has had and also to reduce the strain on Laskey as he returns to playing.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
point well made counselor... I will commence my excitement that now our best and biggest Aback will be back.

Eric, our offense looks so much better with Days at bback pounding away and breaking arm tackles. Does Leggett or MGH have the potential to become 230-235 lb backs?

Leggett won't, he is 210 now...will be a 220 guy IMO.

MLD could be a 225 guy I guess...not too sure yet.

I see your focused on beating uga Friday with the MGH comment :)