A little present for MrsDrJacket (PJ Davis highlight vid)

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
She's going to love this. Alas, she went early tonight to get her beauty sleep. Thanks for posting.

A little while ago, we watched about 3 of Paul's car wash interviews. During one of them, they mentioned P.J. Davis...and I heard her say, "Eeeeek....!" Literally.

Dude runs every play hair-on-fire. We saw a staff friend last night, and the conversation had the obligatory P.J. Davis moment. She'll be along tomorrow and I'll be sure she sees this.

Last edited:

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
I really hope people will take the time to watch this. It's not all that long, but will get you all revved up and excited for the season. PJ has already left us a lot to get behind with his infectious spirit and hard-nosed style of play.

I just watched it again this morning.

Last edited:

MrsDrJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
found it on TOS, enjoy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, @dressedcheeseside!

This just gets me excited about the season - I can't wait to see this 'live and in person'.

@DrJacket knows every year I have one or two favorites - and PJ has been on my list this year. My 'favorites' all seem to have something that makes them stand out to me - the year before Robby Godhigh was my 'stalk', for lack of a better name. I think I like the players that, on the surface, you don't think have a chance, but when they play all out every play you can't help but cheer for them!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Thank you, thank you, thank you, @dressedcheeseside!

This just gets me excited about the season - I can't wait to see this 'live and in person'.

@DrJacket knows every year I have one or two favorites - and PJ has been on my list this year. My 'favorites' all seem to have something that makes them stand out to me - the year before Robby Godhigh was my 'stalk', for lack of a better name. I think I like the players that, on the surface, you don't think have a chance, but when they play all out every play you can't help but cheer for them!
You're very welcome. When I saw this, the first thing that came to mind was MrsDrJacket's gonna love this!

PJ Davis is the epitome GT player, overcoming the odds and the doubters to achieve excellence through sheer will and determination!

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan
That is so funny. I have seen this used on all the various sites and I have been searching for this mysterious site of all things Georgia Tech for quite a while. Thanks for cluing me in.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
That is so funny. I have seen this used on all the various sites and I have been searching for this mysterious site of all things Georgia Tech for quite a while. Thanks for cluing me in.
It doesn't just refer to Stingtalk, Stingtalkers would use it to refer to this site or maybe even Rivals or the hive, and those others would use it conversely as well.