2024 Season

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
We could easily be better team this year, but it's going to be harder to rack up more wins then last year. Needless to say, hope we run the table and are undefeated at the end of the regular season.
Heck, I'd take an undefeated regular season, losing the ACC Championship game!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Great winn! But my goal is still the same. A high level bowl game. We have a terribly difficult schedule, but this is a marvelous beginning.
No one will overlook us now. We will be a target. We will have to earn every win with total effort. We cannot overlook any team as FSU just found out.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
No one will overlook us now. We will be a target. We will have to earn every win with total effort. We cannot overlook any team as FSU just found out.
Really tough to get the players off the high of a big upset and have their feet planted for another game. I think if we can find a way to get by GSU we would have an excellent chance to start 4-0. But GSU will be sky high to beat us particularly after our FSU upset. I know Key is tough and no nonsense. But players have to react accordingly.

King2b

Jolly Good Fellow
Hopefully Key gets them back grounded. Both Haynes and him said wtte that Dublin was a business trip. Attitude starts at the top. It's a long season but man what a way to start. Fans don't have to abide by the 24 hour rule, right? :beercheers:

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
CBK said we first had to learn how not to lose, then we had to learn how to win, now we're going to have to learn how to be consistent. If we learn that there is not a team we can't beat on our schedule. The 3 I see as the toughest will be ND, Miami and UGA. Miami will be Miami, great athletic specimens, but Miami. ND and UGA we know what we're up against but still winnable,
Now it's forget all that and get ready for Ga state, I expect they will come planning on the big upset,