2024 Season Ticket Renewal

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'll be renewing.

Smart of them to fire it up after the Homecoming VICTORY!

1698780424073.png

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
I see they are tacking on a $25 processing fee... :(
Unfortunately a lot of businesses these days tacked on ~5% for Credit Card Processing Fees. Rather than a calculation based on ticket prices, they just put a flat amount. Don't like it but not unusual. If it is on top of charges for Credit Card fees, then it is not right.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I want to move lower and towards mid-field but it's hard to justify $150+/seat when I sat there for Boston College for $60 and BGSU club for even less. May just keep my Section 111 seats.

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Unfortunately a lot of businesses these days tacked on ~5% for Credit Card Processing Fees. Rather than a calculation based on ticket prices, they just put a flat amount. Don't like it but not unusual. If it is on top of charges for Credit Card fees, then it is not right.
Any business paying 5% is getting absolutely fleeced by their merchant acquirer. 3.5% is more accurate. And with the volume of business we’d do, paying 3% is aggressive

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
Any business paying 5% is getting absolutely fleeced by their merchant acquirer. 3.5% is more accurate. And with the volume of business we’d do, paying 3% is aggressive
Small business routinely pay that to eCommerce vendors when using Credit Cards. But obviously GT is not a small business. But they have to be charged simething when using a 3rd party. Also the 25 dollars is not per ticket but per order regsrdless of number of tickets

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Renewed my season tickets today and also signed up for the Tech Way NIL initiative. If a lowly sidewalk fan that's a charter member of the TDTGIGT (Too Dumb To Get Into Georgia Tech) Club can make these commitments, hopefully some of the GT grads that have gone on to earn their millions can step up as well! :D

swarmer

Ramblin' Wreck
Small business routinely pay that to eCommerce vendors when using Credit Cards. But obviously GT is not a small business. But they have to be charged simething when using a 3rd party. Also the 25 dollars is not per ticket but per order regsrdless of number of tickets
Yea. Paying 5% is crazy high though, even for a small business.