2/11/2024 - WBB vs Miami

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Come join the ladies in McCamish and wear pink if you have it as we play our Breast Cancer awareness game in honor of Tasha Butts! #Play4Kay #TashaTough

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Screenshot_20240211_144913_ESPN.jpg
Screenshot_20240211_144836_ESPN.jpg
Screenshot_20240211_144859_ESPN.jpg

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
For the love of God take #11 out! So tired of watching her miss uncontested 5 foot jumpers in the lane. Put Termis in. At least she can shoot. Plus she would pull their big out from under the hoop.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Another heart breaker. Final Miami 62 - GT 60. Apparently there is something in the water in McCamish as neither the guys or the girls seem to know how to close games.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I’m concerned that Nell seems to think we can be successful with virtually no height. I hope she has some portal magic up her sleeves.

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m concerned that Nell seems to think we can be successful with virtually no height. I hope she has some portal magic up her sleeves.
I'm really hoping both Harris and Termis improve substantially in year two. They both show flashes of good play from time to time. With another year of weight training and one on one coaching they could be solid contributors and give us a much needed boost around the basket. I remember Cubaj's first year was pretty rough but from the second year on she kept improving. If we see that with these two and maybe bring on an experienced big from the portal we could be a tough team next year. Keep in mind we get everyone back except #11 and our backup PG, plus we have a solid group of perimeter players joining us next year from high school. I also think Rusne has what it takes to be an all ACC player if she continues to improve. But everyone on the team needs to improve their court awareness. I am amazed at how we continue to make dumb passes and other turnovers that just kill us. Some of our players act like they can't wait to get rid of the ball when they get a rebound while if they would just relax and slow down we could greatly reduce the dumb turnovers.