2/1 - WBB vs ND

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
The ladies take on #14 Notre Dame tonight at 7p. I can't make it, so I need some of you hooligans to show up and be loud in my stead.

Screenshot_20240201_093857_Georgia Tech.jpg
Screenshot_20240201_093906_Georgia Tech.jpg
Screenshot_20240201_093919_Georgia Tech.jpg

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
This is the 1st women's game that I've been to since Fortner has been coaching the team. It was ugly. They were too big on the interior defensively, they applied pressure as well and gave the offense all types of problems. There were multiple times during the 2nd half in which their PG had scored as many points individually as Tech had scored collectively.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
This is the 1st women's game that I've been to since Fortner has been coaching the team. It was ugly. They were too big on the interior defensively, they applied pressure as well and gave the offense all types of problems. There were multiple times during the 2nd half in which their PG had scored as many points individually as Tech had scored collectively.
well thankfully we have 4 guards coming in to shore up the interior issues. 😳😵‍💫

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
That looks like it got ugly
I turned it on and the score was something like 25 - 10 with 1:25 left in the 1st period. Turned it off and got on with my evening. So I watched a total of maybe 10 seconds of the game? This one got ugly early and never improved.

Farrell7

Georgia Tech Fan
I’ve watched every game this year. The last game against Fla.State we looked like we had a clue, decent running half court offense and playing decent defense.
This game we looked totally lost and not well prepared. Except 4th quarter when we played against their scrubs, we had no chance.
Time for J. Batt to call Nell in and give her an option like he did softball, change out your assistants or you can find another job and take them with you

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Was listening to the game, and the 26-0 run that started when it was a 9-9 game to end the first and start the second quarter was brutal.