1980s fundraiser Big bucks bee

hahooper1

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi everyone, my sister was a Georgia t
IMG_20240709_204542.jpg
ech student in the late '70s early '80s. There was a fundraiser that was done, with a stuffed bee they called the big bucks bee. If you look at it in the picture I've attached it's the bee in the back by the license plate on the left. (Friendly looking bee not aggressive looking stinger mascot)

This is a reach, but is there anybody here who has one of these bees? My sister is fighting stage 4 breast cancer, and she absolutely loved that bee. I have looked everywhere I can think of from estate sales to eBay, and can't find one.

If anyone has one, would they consider giving it to me so I could give it to her or selling it to me so I could give it to her. Thanks so much for your attention. Heidi H

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Wishing you all the best in this quest. I was in school at about the same time as your sister and don't recall the big bucks bee. But if I had one, it would be yours/hers. Best wishes to you and her. And God blesss you for being a great brother.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Wishing you all the best in this quest. I was in school at about the same time as your sister and don't recall the big bucks bee. But if I had one, it would be yours/hers. Best wishes to you and her. And God blesss you for being a great brother.
I think Heidi is a sister 😊

GTRules

Georgia Tech Fan
This is me too. Good luck to her.