12/16 - WBB vs UGA CoFH

78pike

Ramblin' Wreck
7 for 32 shooting in the second half. Looks like they got tired.
I watched the game. I don't think we got tired. We built a big lead by aggressively taking the ball to the basket and beating them silly when they pressed us full court. After building the big lead we took our foot off the gas pedal and stopped being aggressive trying to take time off the clock. Also, we played with a small lineup the entire first half which got us a lot of open looks. Second half we played a certain player not known for her offense (or defense for that matter) and it seemed to slow the offense down considerably.

Gtfan09

Georgia Tech Fan
I watched the game. I don't think we got tired. We built a big lead by aggressively taking the ball to the basket and beating them silly when they pressed us full court. After building the big lead we took our foot off the gas pedal and stopped being aggressive trying to take time off the clock. Also, we played with a small lineup the entire first half which got us a lot of open looks. Second half we played a certain player not known for her offense (or defense for that matter) and it seemed to slow the offense down considerably.
Yes, Aranaz looks lost out there every game.