11/29 WBB vs UF

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I know this board has called for this but GTAA is giving away $500 cash (Visa gift card) to one student today. That incentive is cheap and really works - it's a decent turnout for a 5pm tip.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Pretty good preview of what I expect we'll see during ACC play. Some promising young talent (monster game from Rusne) but this program has been really soft in the interior since Cubaj left and you can't win WBB games with no paint presence. Centers like Kyle are going to continue to destroy us all season unless the help defense gets much better. Nell should take some gameplanning from whatever MBB did to Jimmy Bell Jr. last night considering they have the same weakness.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Pretty good preview of what I expect we'll see during ACC play. Some promising young talent (monster game from Rusne) but this program has been really soft in the interior since Cubaj left and you can't win WBB games with no paint presence. Centers like Kyle are going to continue to destroy us all season unless the help defense gets much better. Nell should take some gameplanning from whatever MBB did to Jimmy Bell Jr. last night considering they have the same weakness.

And our recruiting cycle is 4 guards…I don’t get it.