Hey is it time to talk Uni's

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0818.PNG
IMG_0819.PNG

IMG_0820.PNG

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That adidas sand color ain't bad. Maybe just darken it up a tad. It would work though. If a tad darker navy wouldn't be needed except as trim. White numbers on gold and gold numbers on white would probably contrast better if sand was a bit darker.

Milwaukee

Banned
That adidas sand color ain't bad. Maybe just darken it up a tad. It would work though. If a tad darker navy wouldn't be needed except as trim. White numbers on gold and gold numbers on white would probably contrast better if sand was a bit darker.

I like it as well, could be a hair darker but it's pretty close. It's close to Nike's gold which has a darker tint.

Hoping they do those gold jerseys with the EXTREME dark navy blue numbers with white outline, a la 2006.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I like it as well, could be a hair darker but it's pretty close. It's close to Nike's gold which has a darker tint.

Hoping they do those gold jerseys with the EXTREME dark navy blue numbers with white outline, a la 2006.

The Navy jersey shown above I love! Reverse that with gold would love fantastic!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
These helmets are ok but the rest of this jersey is just straight up disgusting. Never understood people's love of it.

I won't call for you to be bann'd because I respeck your right to have an opposing opinion. However, I'm looking at you with real squinty eyes right now. :shifty:

On a side note, what we've used the past 2 years has been the cleanest, most consistent uni of the RA era. I kinda hope adidas builds off of it going forward.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
I won't call for you to be bann'd because I respeck your right to have an opposing opinion. However, I'm looking at you with real squinty eyes right now. :shifty:

On a side note, what we've used the past 2 years has been the cleanest, most consistent uni of the RA era. I kinda hope adidas builds off of it going forward.
092316-ga-tech-photos-hs28.jpg

The clean design is basically the same design of those throwbacks just not the color of bile.